Scroll down for details of events, workshop and retreats…
Join us for a week of yoga, relaxation and rejuvenation at the beautiful Hidden Paradise Retreat Centre near Orgiva in the Alpujarra Mountains, Granada, Andalucia.
- beautiful off-grid eco-retreat centre
- spectacular views, clean air, and warm, sunny climate
- delicious, nutritious fresh local food prepared for us daily
- spring water pool (and showers!) and sauna
- friendly, relaxed staff
- simple, clean, beautifully-crafted accommodation
Supported by the glorious, peaceful environment, we’ll spend the week taking very good, loving care of ourselves with blissful yoga practices that
- support us in resting and releasing stresses, strains and tensions
- guide us to find and connect deeply with our strength
- show us a place of balance, space and grounding within
- enhance our ability to be to present with what is
We will rest, eat great food, enjoying the sunshine and spectacular surroundings and generally taking time out of the hustle and bustle of ‘normal’ life to reconnect with a more natural, grounded, present state.
Our Yoga practices will be, as ever, directed by your needs and desires, but generally, we’ll tend towards more dynamic physical practices in the morning, and more meditative, restorative practices in the late afternoon. We will work with movement & postures, breath, meditation and sound.
The cost is £700 for the week which includes simple, shared, beautiful clean accommodation, 3 daily meals, ongoing fruit and teas, coffees, water, and of course, all the yoga sessions! Flights are not included – Malaga is the nearest airport, and direct flights from Aberdeen to Malaga are cheaply available (from Ryanair!)
Contact us to book your place – booking essential!
Check out this video
Simple shared accommodation in a spectacularly beautiful setting
Single Occupancy (limited availability) ~ £860
**Spaces are limited so book ASAP**
- 7 nights’ accommodation and superb hospitality
- 3 delicious home-cooked, healthy vegetarian meals per day
- teas, coffee, water, fruit
- all workshops, classes, tuition
- use of the spring water pool, sauna and access to roam the beautiful grounds freely
Price does not include:
- flights (nearest airport is Malaga)
- travel insurance
- visas (if needed from your country)