Rebecca is a fully trained yoga therapy teacher, having completed a 4 year, 800hr yoga therapy training and 150hr internship, and with 4 years of experience working therapeutically with people with a variety of issues from
- physical injuries, like for example back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, broken bones, muscles strains and tears
- to physiological conditions and illnesses, like for example asthma, arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, diabetes, inflammatory bowel conditions, hormone imbalances, cancer, heart disease
- including people who are recovering from covid to help get their energy back, and re-strengthen their lungs and immune system
- to mental, emotional and psychological issues like anxiety, depression, over-thinking, heart-break/bereavement, low self-esteem, trauma
- as well as working with people who want a personalised, tailored yoga practice to take them deeper along the path laid out in the yoga sutras
A yoga therapy session with Rebecca involves a consultation to have a chat about what’s going on for you, and what you’d like to get from your yoga practice, as well as a short check of your body and alignment to give Rebecca a whole picture of what’s best for you. Rebecca then designs your practice and takes you through it. You receive a hand out of your practice for you to follow at home til your next session.
Depending on your condition and how acute it is, the next session will be scheduled with your agreement. If its an acute issue, (like a herniated disc) it may require the first few sessions to be a week or so apart, if its a more chronic condition, it will be more like 3-4 weeks between the first few sessions. Usually it will take no more than 6 sessions to come out of the problem, and often the later could be more like a few months apart than 3 weeks. Some people like to keep on their yoga path at this point either continuing with a personal tailored practice from Rebecca, or moving to more general classes or practices in other directions.
Initial consultations last 90 minutes and cost £75 (this includes everything detailed above and support with any questions or clarifications required after the session), subsequent sessions can be 60 minutes for £60, or 90mins again (depending on the situation). We agree everything between us, and its important that finances aren’t an impediment to getting help, so Rebecca is happy to discuss prices to suit individuals means.
Rebecca is working with people via video call and limited in person sessions.
If you’re interested in a personally tailored practice, or know of someone who could benefit, you can contact Rebecca to book on or for more information on email@example.com
Yoga is so much more than just a series of postures. It deals with our whole wellbeing -and lifestyle and nutrition are a critical part of this. How we feed ourselves has a huge impact on our health, energy and state of mind.
Rebecca is a certified culinary nutritionist and offers a series of nutrition & wellness coaching options
– Private Nutrition Coaching (this can be incorporated with yoga and/or holistic therapy)
– Bespoke Private Mini-Retreats